Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Controlled scripts not working

pompatellopompatello Member Posts: 4
edited July 2014 in Android (Archive)
Hey guys, I've been looking for this for a while but haven't found any info, hence the new discussion.
I've always used scripts a lot, and since my N7 display isn't as big as a proper computer, I'm relying even more on scripts to improve my gaming experience. The absence of a keyboard makes it impossible to toggle the controlled scripts of - say - a thief, or a cleric, or a bard, all classes that I always have in my parties.
Is there a workaround to this issue that doesn't involve purchasing a separate keyboard? My gaming experience is rather less rewarding without these feats, forcing me to a lot of unnecessary micromanagement on a kind of small screen.

Post edited by pompatello on
bkarshLazarusNine

Comments