Skip to content

More Party Members (CTRL+Q question)

Hi guys!

I always found the 6 persons limit a great limitation for the party.
Some say that with 7-8 people the game become too easy.. But a higher difficulty level and less summons easily fix this for me. Of course a party of 12 people is too much....

There is no sense to abandon some friends during the adventure because "Sorry, but I can't bring you with me, my mother said I can only go out with other 5 person, no more!" And don't tell me that is because you can't do the adventure with an army, a people or two in a party of 6 people don't change much.

I know there isn't any mod that made possibile bring more npc with you.. But I also know that with DebugMode=1 I can take other people in the party.. The problem is that the seventh npc don't have a portrait.

Now my questions:

- It's still possibile play without the portrait? I can TAB to see my NPC life. I can use rapid key for see Inventory, stat, spellbook, ecc.. Or not?

- The banters still work? The new party members will interact with the world like the first five? I still obtain their quest and dialogue?

- I cant' pass items without a portrait.. But I can always drop them and let the NPC take them, right? Is There something that I really can't do without a portrait?

I know that there is no way to get more than six portraits. I follow many posts in many years, but the answer was always the same. I just want to know if is possibile play in this way, even with a lot of limitations.

Thanks!

Comments

• NetherielNetheriel Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    Nope.. If I try to add a NPC with CTRL+Q, the system ask me to drop another one..

I really hate this limitation.....