Skip to content

"Lost" Saves

CrowCrow Member Posts: 48
Heyho, long story short I finished Shadows of Amn right before going on holiday, I have a laptop here but the last time I installed BGEE it didn't work because of the Intel Chipset problem so I didn't bother taking the saves with me on a USB. However BGEE DOES seem to work now, and so here I am, asking you if there is a way to modify a save so that it can be close to the real one, I'm going to be here for quite a while *A month or more* therefore the idea of waiting to get back seems meh, especially as most games don't work on this laptop D:

PS. By Modifying I mean the basics such as Romance and Skills, thanks guys.

PSS. I already have Shadowkeeper :)

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    If you provide a copy of your save game and some more specifics? What levels/what romances/what quests/where in the game that sort of thing! :)

It may well be less effort to just start a new one but never the less! :)
  • CrowCrow Member Posts: 48
    @CaloNord‌ Hail, famed bounty hunter! Sadly I have no copies of the saves on this laptop, the only device containing the saves is a PC about 1.5-2 K Kilometres away :*( I can handle the levels, items and skills through Shadowkeeper I suppose, I just started TOB *the first area* so I have no quests unless a Mass Effect-ish style happened.

My Party consisted of only the cool people of course ;) Dorn, Korgan, Viconia and Edwin.
    I romanced Viconia and freed Dorn, I did Edwin and Korgan's quests but I doubt they matter in TOB, as Edwin is back in his old form. Myself I played a Half Elf Shadowdancer who was Neutral Evil, the level is like the TOB starting level, 21, as I was some EXP short of the cap, if it is of any help. The items I can just fill in with Shadowkeeper.
    Give me a few minutes. :)
    @CaloNord‌ Dayum! I was about to ask how do I find companions in TOB/How do I add them with Shadowkeeper :D
    Try this. You'll need to sort out the gear you want. Dorn has had his Blackguard kit changed to Fallen because you mentioned you'd freed him. He has the Abyssal Blade with both demons. Viconia romance should proceed as usual normal. :) Hopefully that covers everything. :) Your in your very own pocket plane in ToB, Sarevok is wandering around somewhere hoping you'll take him with you. He's my favorite character and saying sod off, wait over there was rather hard. :P
    edited July 2014
    @CaloNord‌ Dude! You're tha baws! Thank you! I can finally continue and finish this epic trilogy! Thank you! Bless you and yours!
    Post edited by Crow on
    Haha no problem buddy! :D Enjoy it! :D Don't forget Sarevok! ;)
    @CaloNord‌ Never. ;)
    @CaloNord‌ One more thing Calo, in Global Variables there is a parameter saying "OHD_AZOTHET_PATRON" it is set to 1, should I set it to 3 considering non imported Dorn starts as Azothet's Blackguard?