Skip to content

Do Dorn's quests have any ramifications other than Rep loss? [Very very minor spoilers]

Hey all. So I've just started my first BG2EE game, imported from BGEE and gone "Lets get the band back together!" Reassembled my team of all the new NPCs & Viconia and headed on my merry way.
The one sticking point is Dorn's quests, ie, "Go butcher a Paladin at his wedding".
Since I'm playing a good PC, I'm not too happy with that idea and have no doubt that there's no "Talk Dorn out of it" option, in spite of his early dialogue.

So what I was wondering, does going along with his murder-spree have any ramifications down the line other than the rep loss? I'd love to see the new content with him, but would rather not find out it screws a bunch of things down the track...

Also, was I the only one who listened to Rasaad talking about the "Heretical Sect" that thinks the whole Selune/Shar same goddess thing was a kinda awesome idea?

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    No, but if you're playing a good PC you'll probably have a hard time justifying some of the things Dorn's questline requires you to do...
  • LeviathanLeviathan Member Posts: 30
    I thought that might be the case. We'll see what happens, I hear his final quest rewards are pretty awesome.

It's kinda funny, I'm playing a good PC, but half my team is evil (Haxxat, Dorn & Viconia)