Skip to content

BiG World Project and other MegaMods

Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
Hullo people :)

I was wondering if we will ever have something like BWP or other mod install helpers for the Enhanced Editions. Installing one mod at a time could be a very long and confusing task, and those mods must also be reinstalled after every patch update. Couldn't we use something like Curse Client to install and update mods?

Comments

• FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    Doesn't BWP support EE ?
  • DrakeEBDrakeEB Member Posts: 20
    Big World Setup/BWP supports both EE's.

And slowly but surely more mods are being updated and created for both.

Hopefully one day a BGT EE will be created, that would rock!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
    I didn't knew that BWP is compatible with the EEs, but still it has some issues that should be deal with, like the need to reinstall all the mods after every patch. Having a tool like Curse Client or Nexus Mod Manager would be quite better imho.
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271

Having a tool like Curse Client or Nexus Mod Manager would be quite better imho.

It's exacly what BWS is.
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473

I didn't knew that BWP is compatible with the EEs, but still it has some issues that should be deal with, like the need to reinstall all the mods after every patch. Having a tool like Curse Client or Nexus Mod Manager would be quite better imho.

Thee is no going around the need to reinstall mods after a patch due to how the filesystem is done. And on top of that you should never patch the game unless you are going to restart your adventure with a new character.