Skip to content

New Game BG1 European Time Zone/Germany (English Players are also welcome)

ElerosEleros Member Posts: 4
edited August 2014 in Multiplayer
Hello fellow players,
first of all, my name is Robert (19) and I'm from (surprise) Germany.
I'm currently playing Planescape Torment and I would really like to play Baldur's Gate as well, since I heard so many good things about it.
Personally, I tried playing it for about an hour before but couldn't really get into it because of the really hard combat in the beginning, Dire Wolfs at the start? >:(
I think this game would be much more fun with other players so I'm looking to create a party. Regrettably none of my friends are into old-school games so that's where you guys come in ;)
I'm looking for mature players but I won't set an age-limit.

I personally can commit and would like something like a few hours a day, at least 3 days a week (wouldn't mind more though). The sessions could be either in the evening or during the afternoon, though I would prefer the first. For communication Skype or TS3 are advised. My Timezone is CEST / GMT+2 btw

Usually I like to get every item and do all the quests in my RPGs but I wouldn't mind if we skipped some or most of those seeing how most items are literally junk and there being many FEDEX quests, but I would like to get all the useful stuff and do at the very least the "good" quests. I also tend to go more towards the "powergaming" side of playing rather than RP, though I don't min-max 100% to get the best character possible and in general I seem to go more towards the goody two-shoes kinda character. I wouldn't mind playing neutral but I don't really wanna do an evil run for my first game.
As far as builds are concerned my favorite in these kinda games is a Spellsword/Arcane Warrior and I heard that Fighter/Mages or Kensai/Mages are quite powerful so I would take one of those I guess.

At the very least I would like to start with at least 2 other people but I certainly wouldn't say no to more (though it gets harder and harder to set up a session with more people). I would prefer it if we had at least one experienced player who could kinda guide us through the game so we don't have to use a walkthrough but that's not mandatory, as far as I'm concerned we could do a blind run (lol).
If all goes well I'm looking for a full playthrough which can be extended into the expansions and possibly BG2.

You can answer in this thread or write me a PM if you're interested (and I hope you are =)) and as long as I don't write anything else into this thread, I'm still looking so don't be shy ;)

So what are you waiting for?

EDIT: Party is assembled for now (⌐■_■)b
EDIT³: 0 Slots free for the taking! (6/6)
Post edited by Eleros on

Comments

• EvilkieEvilkie Member Posts: 10
    Hi I will join. I shall be a priest. I would love to join a new game with someone.