Skip to content

Tob Sarevok's Armor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited July 2014 in BGII:EE Mods
The user and all related content has been deleted.
ElrandirArgentlolienBlackravenDexter

Comments

• ArgentArgent Member Posts: 8
    This is a very cool idea. I have also always found Sarevok's armor fascinating. I hope that this catches the eye of someone who can make it work!
    lolienBlackraven
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    edited August 2014
    What happened to his Armor anyway. If I remember right it was disintegrated after he was slain. Is there a specific reason? Maybe make a back story that it was stolen/sold after his death and a small quest to get it back when Sarevok is in your party.
    Would it be possible to use the BG1 animation if Sarevok put on his armor?

Edit: Somebody used it allready for fun
    lolien
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    His armour disintegration makes sense if you consider its powered/connected to his Bhaal essence. But his sword survived, so meh. Maybe the sword had those enchantments before he improved it with his essence?

Makes more sense if you're evil, and could vary by class, or it should be something useable by any class. IE fullplate if warrior other than ranger, studded leather for ranger and thief, and a robe for mages. But what about shapeshifters? Maybe a robe thing offering some bonus' that carry over to shifted form?
    meagloth
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    Didn't the sword lose a significant amount of power after his death?
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Yea, the sword was weakened massively after his death. Wasn't the armour crafted and powered by his Bhaal essence? Without it, it lost it's oomph? Mind you when I was finished with Sarevok there wasn't much left to salvage anyway. . .

Still, I love the idea. Even if it happened near the end of SoA and grew in power as you did. Still, there would have to be some drawbacks. Maybe a stat sacrifice to fuel it?
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Give it a share of xp. ;)