Skip to content

BG 2 SoA: Beginning Play Through

ArgentArgent Member Posts: 8
Looking for some one/people who would like to join me in playing through SoA. I'd like to get a scheduled game time planned out so that we can work through it on a nightly basis. I live in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone. I was BIG into Baldur's Gate back in the days of gamespy, and would love to play this game again with some of you. I am playing now, my room name will be 'From Scratch'.

Comments

• EvilkieEvilkie Member Posts: 10
    Arghh ios server.... Won't work with steam until the new patch :(
  • ArgentArgent Member Posts: 8
    Are there typically easier ways to team up? It seems that all of the current games are private. I just installed this a few hours ago.
  • mwottonmwotton Member Posts: 6
    Ill play with you I've been looking to play with someone do you have Skype?
    Awesome! Well I played a good bit last night on my own and am about to kill Bodhi for the guilds war thing on the main quest line. I give you a reference to where I'm at. I'm really not sure how the whole multiplayer system works, if it's supposed to make people jump in to your previous saved games, or you just start over? Anyways, id love to team up some time. I do not have Skype :/ , is that what everyone uses?
    ya skype is the easiest way to communicate in the game, makes things much eraser instead of typing. yes I know where you are how it works is you load you're multiplayer game and you let me create a character. Let me know if you want to play tonight.
    Awesome. Yeah that sounds good. I'll look into Skype. I'll send a message on here when I'm on tonight.
    if you do get Skype my name is mwotton93 let me know if you have anytime to play tomorrow
    Hey man, sorry I didn't get back sooner. I've been playing pretty late, around now. Not sure where you are time-zone wise but I'm on the east coast. When do you usually play?