Skip to content

So what companions should I chose?

Okay my char is a male paladin with very high stats and I now want to make my party but its so hard for example I wanna romance Viconia but I want Jaheira in my party because she has the best quests but then i have 2 cleric like companions and I think that is useless. Also I want a mage so Neera is my choice but I also want to have Rasaad since it has the second best quest in the game, and then Hexat not very good or great quest but in the Throne of Baal she has the best ones after Rasaad but if I take her I will not have Imoen after all she is vital for the Baalspawn. So what do you all think who should I give up on? Also is Rasaad on par with Minx?

Comments

• BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    adormitul said:

Okay my char is a male paladin with very high stats and I now want to make my party but its so hard for example I wanna romance Viconia

That makes no sense at all. Paladins are always good and Viconia is evil. How could a good character possibly be attracted to an evil one?

If you don't pick up Cernd it is IMPOSSIBLE to beat this game.

Nonsense, lots of people have beaten the game without Cernd. He's probably the least liked character available and not really all that good.

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Belanos I think that was @derrick4372‌'s joke ;)

If you're worried about the quests, why not just take an NPC during their quests, then exchange them for others afterwards?
    LiamEsler said:

@Belanos I think that was @derrick4372‌'s joke ;)

People need to realize that sarcasm doesn't come across that well over the Internet.

• FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Dumb angry people need to lighten up and realize they are talking about a VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE. SORRY TO RUIN UR ANALYSIS WITH A JOKE BELANOS
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited August 2014
    Please cool down.

You know, we have some angry people here

Dumb angry people need to lighten up and realize they are talking about a VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE. SORRY TO RUIN UR ANALYSIS WITH A JOKE BELANOS

What the hell is your problem? Talk about dumb, angry people! You should take a look in the mirror before you pass judgment.

• FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Guys, I want to apologize for my posts, and most of all, I want to apologize to Belanos. My wife has withheld sex from me for about 6 months and I've found that i've been losing my temper lately and its probably contributed to my weight gain and lack of hygiene. Again, sorry for lashing out. It's nothing you guys did and i'll try not to let my frustration affect my interaction on this board.

Guys, I want to apologize for my posts, and most of all, I want to apologize to Belanos.

Apology accepted. I wasn't directing my comment to you personally, I was just making a general statement. Sarcastic statements need a bit of help on the internet sometimes, like an emoticon for instance. In face to face contacts, facial expressions, vocal inflections and body language go a long way to letting people know someone's being sarcastic. Those things just don't exist on the internet.