Skip to content

Can't force attack dummies in Durlag's tower

I'm playing the android version on a Nexus 7 and I can't seem to target the sparring dummies in Durlag's tower with force attack, so I can't progress further. They don't have that interaction circle like characters, and any attempt to attack them simply doesn't work; no matter how many times I press on a dummy after selecting force attack, I'm still in the "select a target" mode, as if there is nothing there to attack at all. The dummies can still be opened up and, oddly, I can still cast spells on them, but I can click all day and not force attack on them.

What's strange is that I got Minsc to attack the bronze dummy just fine the first time around, fought a couple of the doppelgangers, then nothing; totally unresponsive thereafter. Tried leaving the area, resting, reloading -- no help. I want to finish this dungeon. :<

Comments

• qstrahlqstrahl Member Posts: 6
    I tried making Minsc go berserk in the room -- no help.
  • qstrahlqstrahl Member Posts: 6
    Scratch that -- after walking all over the world map, talking to NPCs, selling items, resting, etc... I returned to the dummy room, made Minsc go berserk, made Minsc attack the protagonist, then made the protagonist hide in shadows (probably would also work if you just made them invisible). Only then was I able to make Minsc target the dummies with force attack.

In hindsight, that was the obvious move.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    There might be the bug that they actually moved from where they should be--being that why you couldn't target them. This happened to me as well a while ago.