Skip to content

Can't enter Joia's home

Playing android version on a Nexus 7. I can open the door, I can close the door, but try as I may, I can't get the door to bring me into her home, as though the area transition is unclickable. Can't give her the ring back as a result.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    This'll be fixed in the upcoming patch; the problem was that the polygon for the door almost entirely overlapped the polygon for the entrance point.

The fix for that will make it so that when the door is open, there will be no polygon for the door (just a polygon for the entrance). So you'll be able to enter the house no problem, you just won't be able to close the door.
  • qstrahlqstrahl Member Posts: 6
    Nice. Any idea when that will hit android?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Somewhere between three and twelve hours after it hits Steam and Beamdog, and anywhere between three and fifteen business days before it reaches the Mac and iTunes App Stores (depending on approval processes).

We're about to enter the very last stages of internal testing, so barring any unforeseen consequences of the last couple bug-fixes, you should be seeing it very, very soon.
  • qstrahlqstrahl Member Posts: 6
    Yay! Many thanks!