Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Can't Open Potion Case

ladyofthegreyladyofthegrey Member Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
So I've never played any of the Baldur's Gate games before, and I'm a little stumped as how to open the Potion Case. At this point I'm not sure if it's a bug or I'm just missing something.

In the description, it says to put it on a quick slot to open it, so I did. When I click it, it says "Opening Potion Case. Please wait." ...and then nothing happens. I opened Neera's gem bag without a problem, using the "open container" button after I right-clicked the bag in my inventory. The Potion Case doesn't have that option for me, though.

Is this a bug or am I just really dense?

Edit: I think I've (sort of) figured it out. I forgot that my husband had installed some mods for me. Tweaks and such. I think it adds containers to the game, so I'm sure that's the problem. To check, I hunted down the console codes for bags and spawned myself a Potions Case from the game. It worked fine. I can't figure out how to delete this post, so sorry for wasting space :)

Post edited by ladyofthegrey on

Comments