Skip to content

[Mod Request] Player Character Moonblade

ZakharonZakharon Member Posts: 72
I have always thought that a player playing as an elf should be able to have a Moonblade, I read the forgotten realms books and I love Moonblades, I was thinking maybe a usable Moonblade for the player character, when you start a elf or half-elf character a monk will come to you with your Moonblade that was left to you by your mother (since obviously your father wasn't a elf lol) the blade will be in a dormant state and as you progress through the game you can unlock all the enchantments that were placed on the blade by your ancestors (maybe being able to pick which enchantments it gets to fit your play style) along with it being a + whatever weapon (maybe a BG:EE and BG2:EE version and when you transfer a character you can continue increasing its power along with adding your own enchantment) I haven't found any mods that lets the player do this and I thought it would be a great addition to the game not only for game play but in a RP point of view. Also I would love a stand alone version that does not mess with Xan's Moonblade since I use him in BG 1 EE and with a mod in BG 2 EE, also preferably having it be considered a longsword not a dagger as it is now. Thank you for your time

Comments