Skip to content

Melanie Maier's RPG thumbnail portraits

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
I was wandering through art station and I found this pic. They aren't quite the right ratio for BG portraits, but with a bit of judicious trimming they would be fine.

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    Woo nice once, there are some I see that I'll really like to use :)

You always find the finest art out there :)
    Post edited by kaguana on
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @kaguana Thanks muchly. I suppose I should have included the links, but they are pretty clear at the bottom of the pic.
    I do wonder tho if we can find them separately so we can pick and used the once we like best
    @kaguana they are all headshots taken from larger pictures that mostly include the whole body. You have to resize them and convert to bmp anyway. If you download the full size version the pics are easily large enough. If you don't have a program that can do this let me know, and tell me which ones you'd like as BG portraits. This applies to anyone else - just make a post asking me to do them. Give me row and pic number, and I'll photoshop away :)
    What I was asking is where you find the pictures separated ? I wanna see the whole pictures not just what is cut out of them.
    @smeagolheart‌ yeah I saw those myself, thank you but I couldn't find the pictures as separated units just the whole of them together, like @kiwidoc‌ post them.
    The two portfolio sites at the links on the big pic only give a small selection of her works. The best place to find most of Melanie's images is her deviant art site - Melanie Maier on DA I didn't actually try to match faces to larger pics, but I think they will be there, unless she only made the thumbnail.
    Her Artstation is where I first found the RPG avatars pic, but everything on Artstation is in the Deviant art, and a lot more besides.