Skip to content

New and Loving it.

Im new to the BG series but not new to the genre and I love it.
Ive never played BG until I got it for my phone and I cant stop playing it trying different party comps and classes figuring out who I plan on beating it with to transfer to the BG2 and boy I cant wait for that sucker to be released.
How much do I love this game? I pirated it and within 3 hours I uninstalled it just to buy it on the playstore and all the add-ons to it. I'd buy 10 if it would let me ;P
TheGreatGodLokilolien

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Welcome and I'm glad you enjoy yourself it a lovely game and we all here love it as well :)
    elementlolien
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Welcome and glad you bought it: BG really deserves to be bought and completely enjoyed. :)
    Ravenslightkaguanalolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Word of warning: I wouldn't talk about piracy here. That usually ends badly.
    But welcome! Glad you like it.
  • SticaStica Member Posts: 15
    It really does, this is the sort of game ive been dying to have on my phone, this and X-com take up most my phone battery life.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome Stica! Glad you are enjoying the game.
    elementkaguana
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Yes, welcome aboard! Some of us like the game so much we even write stories about it, although you should wait to finish playing it before you read such things. Not that *I* would do something like that, of course! Heh, heh...
    lolien