Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Longer display duration for intro text?

FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 636
edited August 2014 in Feature Requests

No way in hell can most people read the intro text for Baldur's Gate because it's only shown for 4 seconds. Throne of Bhaal is a bit better (6 seconds) but still too damn short a duration. Baldur's Gate II however is perfectly fine (16 seconds)...

This was, and still is, the biggest issue I noticed when I first played the EE version of the game (I imagine that because they are video files, it is also an issue in the original games).

Feature request: Give more time in the videos to read the text! Maybe a Pause toggle/function? Such a feature would also be useful if an important cutscene is playing and the phone rings or you need to go to the toilet or something etc. too. (Spacebar/Left-Click pauses/plays while Right-Click/Escape skips?)

Spjuv3rn

Comments