Skip to content

voice messing in Trilogy

_Connacht__Connacht_ Member Posts: 169
edited August 2014 in General Modding
Hi everybody, I have the GoG edition of Baldur's Gate ("the original saga") in English, and BG2+ToB in Italian. I installed the Trilogy mod. Afterwards I installed fixpackbg2, tweakbgt, unfinished business, NPC project and NPC music pack.

Now I have a game that is a mix between English and Italian, which might look like my pc is going slightly mad :D but that's not a problem in the end.

Anyway, I'm just looking around in Candlekeep and I noticed that:
- in the dialog screen, there is not the text for my character's commands, even if I used the English voice, and I know that in the Italian version this happened too;
- not all the characters have their sounds, for instance Winthrop and many random characters (watchers, Hull etc.) are mute, while Firebeard speaks and so the tutor and the chanters (the latter only if I right click on them, while during game when they chant independently nothing happens except for the ring becoming white showing that they are in vocal/dialogue mode). Heya It's Me speaks.

I dunno if I will find major missing sounds in the future.

Is the fact that I used an Italian base that might be messing up these parts? Or maybe did I do something wrong with the other mods?

EDIT: fixed music
Post edited by _Connacht_ on