Skip to content

What gender are you and what gender do you usually play as in CRPGs if you get to choose?

13»

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    If you look a lot at women, you get slapped.

If you look a lot at a Picasso painting, people go "Oooh, look at him analyzing that painting, he must be all cultured and stuff!"

Women are mean :'(
    Elrandirrufus_hobartlolienCrevsDaak
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Slapping? I prefer to punch or kick people.
    CrevsDaak
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328

Slapping? I prefer to punch or kick people.

Well a lady will slap if she is angry, but then punching or kicking can be more efficient sometimes ;)
  • DaggerXIVDaggerXIV Member Posts: 22
    Which remind me an italian saying: "Come dice la mamma Rocca? Si guarda, ma non si tocca."
    It means: "As mama Rocca says: you may behold, but don't touch."
    I guess it can be applied with art and people as well, uh? :3

Returning in topic, I have also played as a male in a MMO to not get all the gifts from the male players and be left in peace.
    And I make male characters so I can see the romance options for males, out of curiosity.
    Buttercheese
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    I generally start with a male character, and then if it warrants a replay, or if I utterly stuff up that run, I'll restart with a female.

Here's my current babe from Fallout new vegas. She really mostly sneaks about with a sniper rifle, but sometimes you just gotta use a minigun :D

SjerrieSilverstarCrevsDaak
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    @The_Potty_1 Agreed. There's a time and place for every weapon. Whether you want to stand back and watch the fireworks, or tickle someone's neck. With a combat knife.
    SilverstarCrevsDaak