Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
edited September 2014 in Off-Topic
Not going to happen, especially after the latest revelation... but still, if it were made, what I'd like to see:

-full 3.5 ruleset or D&D 5th. no ifs and no buts.

-Full Player Resource Consortium integration: that is too good to pass. and I mean officially integrated, with the best classes and all the mechanics that required a workaround (custom spellbook for sorcerer) officially placed, and opened up for modding

-all premium modules, with editing possibilities too (looking at you, Infinite dungeons)

-no hardcoded things: feats, metamagic, spellbooks and spell slots over 9: the first things that came to mind

-full working template system that allowed player to become a lich or a vampire (introduced by the PRC)

-Higher level cap: why not?

-More multiclass support: more than 3 I mean, 4-5 would be nice

-updated Aurora toolset with the mentioned features above
Post edited by Dark_Ansem on

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Importing my BG character, like the damn game promised (lied about) all along. >:-(
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    it did?
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    I'd play NWN more often if it didn't look like Lego characters were moving across the screen. I understand that 3D was in its infant stages at the time, but d@$&. Give that game just a graphic overhaul and I'd put some money into it.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

it did?

Way back in the day, when I was still a very old man, Baldur's Gate 2 advertised for Neverwinter Nights 1 on a game load screen that said something around the lines of "continue your adventure by importing your character into Neverwinter Nights"

Alas, this was never implemented (not that it would have made any sense).
    well, if they do make a NWN EE, in a century's time, it COULD happen...
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    NWN uses a different ruleset and it's a completely different story anyway.
    edited September 2014
    yeah well, potrait, backstory and class levels could be imported.. attributes: no, but a formula could be used to provide bonus points...

Updated main post with more suggestions.