Skip to content

Will the Android version of BG2EE import saves from BG1EE?

Comments

• Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
    Lol what version? Are you really expecting it to ever be released on Android? I'm losing hope they've screwed android users again and again.
  • RafaelLVXRafaelLVX Member Posts: 17
    I'm aware there's no BG2EE released for Android so far. I'm of course asking if, in the future, when it is released, the Android port is planned to feature importing saves from BG1EE.

I'm more or less sure I read somewhere this feature exists in iOS right? I suppose it should be considerably easier to reach savegames from the Android filesystem than it is in the more "closed" iOS.
  • Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
    I know that you know that there is no release yet well..I was assuming you knew that it was sarcasm based of the lack of any care veing given to android users they are to busy meddeling with the pc versions (which they shouldn't even be touching.) And apple versions I doubt well see anything anytime soon

As for the back-ups/importing they would be foolish to not have that option and after all the dinking around and time they are waisting they better have thw option.