Skip to content

Mac hot corners triggering during play

Has anyone noticed that hotcorners are triggering while scrolling the map in BGEE? I never noticed it before, but sometime during the 1.3 beta it started happening with more frequency, so much so that last night I shut off my hotcorners b/c i was triggering them so frequently. sometimes, due to one corner being set to put the computer to sleep, it got caught in a loop where it went to sleep, i woke it up, then it went instantly back to sleep due to the cursor still being in the corner when bg opened. It happened 9-10 times before i managed to yank the cursor out of the corner. that was annoying.

was this always happening and i just didn't notice it, or is this a new issue with 1.3? is there anyway to shut off osx commands during play in bgee to stop this from happening?

I didn't want to post a bug report until i was sure this was a new issue and there wasn't something i was doing wrong.

(btw hotcorners are settings on the mac to do certain behaviors, eg. put computer to sleep, by placing mouse cursor in a corner of the monitor)