Skip to content

Can you help me solve this IWD2 bug?

dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
edited September 2014 in Off-Topic
I have a Paladin/Mage and a Ranger, and they both have problems doing stuff in armour. The P/M can't access the Paladin class abilities while wearing the Black Dragon Scale, and the Ranger can't cast his Priest Spells while wearing Studded Leather Armour +2.

Surely this shouldn't be? I'm using the Ease of Use Mod, the Bonus Merchant Mod, and the Widescreen.

Edit: Forgot to mention the P/M can't use her mage or paladin spells either, though I have the Armored Arcana feat.
Post edited by dustbubsy on

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Are the buttons to access those abilities greyed out or are you able to get to them but they simply don't work?
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    They're greyed out. Also, strangely after I slept the Ranger got his spell access back, but the Paladin/Mage still needs to take off her armour to cast anything - even Paladin spells.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    It sounds like that armor is disabling the buttons, which doesn't happen in my IWD2. In fact, I didn't think *any* armor did that in that game but I could be mistaken. If you have an item editor (NearInfinity or DLTCEP) then use it to examine the item file (00hide05.itm in my game).