Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Help Setting Up a Let's Play?

QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,755
Quartz said:

I should seriously do a Let's Play [of IWD:EE] or some crap. Idk if anyone would care though hahaha

Elrandir said:

@Quartz‌ I'd watch it.

So I'm curious about this, since I have some time to plan in advance. Do y'all like the set up a lot of people have, with the game displayed prominently and then a cam pointed at the player's face in a small box in the corner? I personally like the idea of that, I just don't know how to go about doing that. In terms of video editing software I only have iMovie and while I am fine with the basics I'm not brilliant with it ever since OS X 10.5 changed it up entirely :P
Also, in terms of recording the game itself: In the past I have used QuickTime's Screen Recording feature. While this is pretty effective, it doesn't capture the game audio as far as I know. So...

Anyone willing to help me with this? <3

lolien