Skip to content

Is Alora's rabbit's foot bugged?

I've installed the component of the NPC Project mod that makes Alora available in Gullykin. Although I've taken a look at her in prior games just to check out her new and improved rabbit's foot, this will likely be the first time that I use her in earnest. However, I've read on another site that her rabbit's foot is actually bugged.

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur's_Gate:_NPC_Rundown#Alora
"It's worth noting her lucky charm is supposed to keep her under the effects of luck but is bugged. There's probably some mod out there that fixes it if you want to hunt one down. (If you do, feel free to edit where it is and what it does here!)"

Is this accurate? In what way is/was the foot bugged, and was it ever corrected in a subsequent patch?

I should note that I haven't downloaded the latest patch yet - did that patch address anything related to Alora's foot?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Nope. That link is referencing the original game where it was bugged. That was fixed before BGEE's initial release back in 2012.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    elminster said:

Nope. That link is referencing the original game where it was bugged. That was fixed before BGEE's initial release back in 2012.

Thanks! Great to hear.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Yes, now that Alora's Lucky Rabbit's Foot actually works as described, she's easily the best Thief in the game. (It was much more arguable in original BG1, when the Foot didn't work.) I've got her in my current party, as a permanent member for the first time under BG1ee, and wow! Her Thieving skills are terrific, it's like having a mid-SoA BG2 Thief in the party ... although her HP is weak.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Bugged? Like having fleas?