Skip to content

v1.3 for iPad?

So I've been anticipating the release of v1.3 for iPad but I'm yet to see it on the App Store and I'm about to go on holidays!

Any word on when it will be available?

Comments

• BeridelBeridel Member Posts: 35
    It was released on August 29th, so it's been about 8 business days. As long as it wasn't rejected, it could show up as early as today or at the very worst before the end of the week according to http://appreviewtimes.com.

We just have to cross our fingers!
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    It just hit the App Store a little while ago.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    procco said:

It just hit the App Store a little while ago.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Woooo!

And the shop scrolling works well now!

Woooo!

Great work guys!
  • lummoxybezlummoxybez Member Posts: 33
    The only problem I noticed is that my purchases (Neera, Dorn, additional portraits etc...) have now vanished and need to be purchased again.
    Nooooooooooo!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You won't be charged twice for them, they just need to be reactivated.
  • lummoxybezlummoxybez Member Posts: 33
    Okay, cool.
  • ElviraJaheiraElviraJaheira Member Posts: 1
    How do you reactivate purchases exactly?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

In bg2 there is a "restore purchases" button, but I don't knew if that's in bg1. I think if you just "buy" them again you won't be charged, and just putting in a password for one might bright them all back.
  • SionaSiona Member Posts: 79
    Does this also apply to downloading the app to my iPhone? I have purchased both editions and all dlc on my account. Went to download it to my phone, and it says 9.99, not download. Also, do I have it confirmed that wiz slayer's 10 percent chance to hit also applies to ranged? The kit description still says "melee".
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Siona said:

Does this also apply to downloading the app to my iPhone? I have purchased both editions and all dlc on my account. Went to download it to my phone, and it says 9.99, not download. Also, do I have it confirmed that wiz slayer's 10 percent chance to hit also applies to ranged? The kit description still says "melee".

Yes, your iTunes account should allow you to install the game on your iPhone as well as your iPad, as long as you're using the same iTunes account for both. The in-app purchases should carry over as well, although you may need to go through the same process described above (i.e. tap "Buy" and they'll reactivate instead of charging you again).

The Wizard Slayer's attack does give the miscast magic effect on ranged attacks, as noted in the change log; the kit description wasn't updated, but it will be in the next update.
  • SionaSiona Member Posts: 79
    Awesomeness!!! Thanks @Dee‌ !!
    meagloth said:

In bg2 there is a "restore purchases" button, but I don't knew if that's in bg1. I think if you just "buy" them again you won't be charged, and just putting in a password for one might bright them all back.
    So I just did it myself for BG:EE on iPad. You have to "repurchase" them one by one but every time after your click purchase for 2.99€ or whatever, an Apple popup tells you "You've already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?".