Skip to content

[DUPE] Re: Known bug 1454, Laerta & Louise quest

GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
I see that @Dee has already listed the bug I was about to report, but maybe it's worth adding a couple of notes.

Observed: it seems that Laerta does usually (although I think not always) "notice" the death of Gervisse (and therefore allow the quest to complete and the journal to update) if she's present in the same room at the time of the battle, but never acknowledges his death if she didn't "witness" it herself.

Observed: Louise never acknowledges Gervisse's death, whether she was a "witness" or not.

Observed: after Laerta has given the quest, if you subsequently speak to Louise before completing the quest, then that appears to prevent either sister from "noticing" the death of Gervisse, even if they were "witnesses" during the battle.

Expected: both sisters should acknowledge the death of Gervisse regardless of witnessing the battle nd regardless of who you've spoken to before completing it.
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    @Gallowglass, not even close.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Not even close to what, @Erg? I've tested by doing it about a dozen times, and the results appear to be consistently as described above. Of course it's possible that there could nevertheless be some random coincidence involved, but it was looking consistent enough that I thought it worth reporting. Are your test results different?
This discussion has been closed.