Skip to content

iPhone/iPod Touch version problems....

I just got this game for my iPod Touch (5th G) and have been trying to get into it but a couple of things hamper the enjoyment and maybe somebody could help me out with some of these:

1. The icons are tiny with little to no descriptions/tool tips. Am I missing something? Do I hold down over an icon and it will reveal a tooltip of sorts?

2. Sidebars!!! I understand that the sidebars are meant to be collapsible and that would be fine, but I can't get them to return to their original positions. I seen a post on here saying to tap on the little red tab of the bar to pull it back up but on a smaller screen that's next to impossible. I have tried it with fingers and a stylus and can't get them to pull back up. Either there's a glitch or it's too close to the bottom edge to be able to effectively tap on it.

The sidebars are the main thing driving me nuts because I end up having to restart the app to bring it back....

Please help!!

Comments

• LeonDeGammeLeonDeGamme Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2014
    Yes, i noticed that they seemed to have removed the skill/spell tooltips on the action bar with the patch. Makes things much more confusing.
  • dwx882dwx882 Member Posts: 4
    I ended up purchasing it for PC as well, so that's helped me figure out what's what the icons are and where they are. Still hope they'll fix the sidebars though.
  • LeonDeGammeLeonDeGamme Member Posts: 32
    Why would they take away a feature that allows you to ID spells on the toolbar? Wonder what their reasoning was.
  • dwx882dwx882 Member Posts: 4
    I've noticed some spells, if you hold down on them for a couple of seconds then release it will bring up a screen with info about the spell. This doesn't work for all of them though.