Skip to content

Couple of Questions...

Hi all!
I have the Android version - (Note 10.1) - on the UI, I've noticed something that when you select for example the Special Skill, and long press it, you don't get a description window for it, unless the tile beneath it has nothing in it, so for example if, underneath the where the special skill appears is an empty quickslot then you get a description of the skill, but if it's say, over to the left hand side of the icon strip, the special skill strip will disappear and you'll end up turning on conversations, which is the icon "beneath" the special skill, when the skill bar expands.
Does that make sense?

Also, to the left of the icon bar is a little red button which when pressed bring up a separate bar above the menu bar, what is that for? I can't find anything about it!

Oh and finally - (sorry) - where do i find a description of my character's special skill - (in this case: Charm Animal) - I assume that it comes up if you long-press the icon, like the other thngs do, but as explained - (probably badly) - above, that doesn't seem to work...?

Phew!
Thanks all!
Phon

Comments

• Lewis101Lewis101 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm fairly new to bg all together, but I know the red button is for quick loot! I believe it brings up all available loot in the area! Which is useful after a big fight!