Skip to content

iPad 1.3 Multiplayer issues

Multiplayer seems to be broken in this new update. Is anyone else experiencing this? The person who joins the game experiences the app crash right after the hosted game's password is entered. And it's not just my friend's iPad. It happens on mine as well when I tried to join a game he created. Please don't say that I have to delete and re-install the app but any workaround would be appreciated.

Comments

• ossossoossosso Member Posts: 5
    Hi MrCairo, I can confirm the same issue. Tried to join a game with my iPad on a PC (which has loaded an old game started some months ago when iPad and PC together wasn't possible), and it crashes once entered the password. I've asked my friend to not put a password, and it worked! I can enter the game.

We tried a second time but now it doesn't work anymore...

The only solution for us is to create a game on iPad and let PC join it, in this way it works. Obviously we have to start again...

• MrCairoMrCairo Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the information ossosso. Unfortunately my friend and I are both playing from the iPad. I'll try hosting a game without a password and see if it works.
  • MrCairoMrCairo Member Posts: 3
    Nope. No luck trying to host without a password. Still crashes. Oh well, hopefully a fix will come soon. I may try to install the old 1.2 iPad app (if it will without deleting my saves).