Skip to content

Dorn Il-Gone?

So I've just recently started playing BG:EE on Android with the most recent update and I'm trying to create an evil group but Dorn just isn't showing up. I have re-rolled my third character now and he isn't showing up at the Friendly Arm Inn. I can meet Khalid and Jaheira but Dorn is absent.

I start with a custom Neutral Evil character and complete the Candlekeep activities, then leave and add Xzar and Montaron headed straight for the Friendly Arm. I get attacked by an assassin at the door to the inn and go inside but Dorn isn't there. From reading forum and wiki notes it looks like he should be near the locked chest close to the door (but I've searched the whole place multiple times). Is there something obvious that I'm missing? Each time I've mucked around for a while and wandered in the direction of the mines. I've never been attacked by bandits with formal names (the ones that he is supposed to defeat, etc). From what I'm reading it looks like by the time I complete the mines it's too late to add him to the party so I go back to the inn to check one last time and then I re-roll a new character but again no success.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited September 2014
    On tablets, he and Neera have to be purchased separately. This is because the base game costs $10 on tablets and $20 on Mac and PC.
  • CorpusCorpus Member Posts: 2
    Aaaand the light goes on. I wasn't paying any attention to the in game ads. Thank you!!