Skip to content

The pre-Baldur's Gate tales of Minsc and Boo :D

If we imagine that Minsc and Dynaheir are attacked and separated by gnolls on the Uldoon Trail, heading into the Western Heartlands, what exciting and mad journeys could Minsc have found himself upon? With the aid of his new trusty companion of course! *squeak* :D

Durlag's Tower and the Wood of Sharp Teeth aren't too far north of the trail, and knowing Minsc, he could probably go back the wrong way towards Greenest or Berdusk :P

Share your strange imaginings and let the story of Minsc unfold!

Comments

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Sounds like an interesting fan fiction story. The only problem is, Minsc is level 1 and rather fragile. He might get broken by something as simple as a kobold.
  • Perhaps! However, he can get pretty lucky hits and becomes quite the beast when his berserker mode is on :D

Or perhaps he had some magical equipment for a while until it was lost between Boo and Nashkel?
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    I think he wrote poetry before the smack to the head.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited September 2014

Sounds like an interesting fan fiction story. The only problem is, Minsc is level 1 and rather fragile. He might get broken by something as simple as a kobold.

Like most level 1 characters , that's why so very few adventurers survive!

Perhaps! However, he can get pretty lucky hits and becomes quite the beast when his berserker mode is on :D

Or perhaps he had some magical equipment for a while until it was lost between Boo and Nashkel?

So he'll be a giant in leather armor AND have an item that would cover his flaws? Meh...

I really like the idea of a mod , though! I usually take minsc at level 6, and I always suppose he had lives quite a few adventures before joining the party!
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Well, Minsc is a ranger so I would not expect him to get lost in a wilderness. And when in doubt he always has Boo to turn to for advice. ;-)
  • Lemernis said:

Well, Minsc is a ranger so I would not expect him to get lost in a wilderness. And when in doubt he always has Boo to turn to for advice. ;-)

True! However, he did take quite the hit to the head, therefore losing much of his direction :P