Skip to content

Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition for iPad

ChaosClericChaosCleric Member Posts: 3
Hey guys! Any news on BGIIEE hitting the App Store any time soon? It's a MUST buy for me, after reading the review on eurogamer, in the meantime I'll be getting my teeth stuck on BGEE… I hope you've not changed your mind and stopped developing the enhanced second instalment?! Cheers

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Uh it is already out, I have bg2:ee on my Ipad2 for months.
  • ChaosClericChaosCleric Member Posts: 3
    I can't find it in the App Store, lunar? Do you mean the normal BGII is somehow the EE? :-S
    edited September 2014
    This is the enhanced edition of bg2. (Notice the ee-only npcs Dorn and Neera in the screenshot) Just search baldurs gate 2 like I did here, and it should come right up. Normal bg2 is not available on Ipad or Applestore, for that matter.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited September 2014
    It's been out since Christmas. Here, try this link on your iPad and it should link you straight to the app in the App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baldurs-gate-ii/id633625517?mt=8
    Ugh, what is that bg:ee cheat app in your screenshot @meagloth ? I looked it up and it seems some manuals, game tips and possibly videos from a lets play on youtube, and they sell it for money? Why does apple or overhaul/beamdog allow this?
    lunar said:

Ugh, what is that bg:ee cheat app in your screenshot @meagloth ? I looked it up and it seems some manuals, game tips and possibly videos from a lets play on youtube, and they sell it for money? Why does apple or overhaul/beamdog allow this?

I dunno. I'll go look at it.
    Dafuq? It looks like a 5$ walkthrough. The maker doesn't have anything to do with bg, but they look totally cheap. They also have a "weight loss hypnosis techniques" app and "anime slots."
    :/
  • ChaosClericChaosCleric Member Posts: 3
    Thanks guys, for THE elucidation! I will head on to buy it, as soon as I finish BGEE! Cheers!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

Dafuq? It looks like a 5$ walkthrough. The maker doesn't have anything to do with bg, but they look totally cheap. They also have a "weight loss hypnosis techniques" app and "anime slots."
    :/

LOL, you can get great walkthroughs on sites that have been up since 1998 and you can even look into the game's files without too much tinkering.