Skip to content

Throne of Bhaal Epilogue incomplete...?

I finally finished, hooray, was totally in the mood, and the epilogue rolled. Except it didn't, really. I only saw Sarevok, Minsc, and Balthazar. Nobody else was mentioned...

And that kinda killed the moment. But I still want to see the full epilogue. Anyone know what's wrong?

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited September 2014
    Were they the only npcs in your party? Epilogues are shown for every npc in your party that were not imprisoned/permanently killed/chunked in the final battle. If one npc was perma killed in that battle, well that was their epilogue, sadly. Npcs that were not in your party at the end of the final battle are not shown epilogues.

Also I assume you had Ascension? (Since you got Balthazar epilogue) in that battle many perma-deaths are possible. Say, if you had Jaheira and she was chunked seconds before the victory she won't be shown an epilogue.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Yes, only the Ascension mod has the Balthazar epilogue. Do you have any other mods installed and are you using the BP Ascension (only Ascension version compatible with the EE)?
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    I had a full party, me, Sarevok, Rasaad, Minsc, Imoen, and Aerie. The only mod I have is the Sarevok/Imoen friendship talks mod.

And during the fight, Rasaad died but Aerie rez'd him, so that may be why I didn't see his. But Aerie's and Imoen's didn't appear either... I also tried ctrl+y'ing everything in the last fight to speed through and make sure no party members died etc. (I was surprised/impressed when Yaga-Shura actually couldn't be 1-shotted, even with ctrl+y, what a beast. I had to do it a good 6 times.) Even in perfect condition, epilogue had the same problem.

So nothing bad has happened to the party members in the fight, and I have one mod installed. I did spawn hindoo's doom with console commands (so sue me) before cutting the last essence source at the end, so I don't know if that could've done something.
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    Anyone?
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    If you are getting the Balthazar epilogue, then you have Ascension installed. Not familiar with a Sarevok/Imoen friendship mod, but that is likely the culprit and not compatible with the EE. I would suggest you uninstall it. Neither is the Ascension mod unless you are using the BP version. More information is needed