Skip to content

Looking for a few people to do a streamed multiplayer play through(BG1) (www.twitch.tv/mowgli969)

Mowgli969Mowgli969 Member Posts: 4
edited September 2014 in Multiplayer
Been trying to post everywhere to look just for a few people. I want to do a full play through of BG1:EE starting from scratch, and live stream the whole thing. If anyone is interested, reply here. Hopefully we can get a fun team together!

We have our team, still accepting backups, so if you wanna play add me on Steam "dLMowgli"

Have skype + mic ready

The stream schedule is here: www.twitch.tv/mowgli969
Post edited by Mowgli969 on

Comments

• KinanizerKinanizer Member Posts: 2
    If you haven't started yet, I'd be happy to participate.
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    Im happy to join as well
  • SergeTroySergeTroy Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2014
    I'd admit to being interested. I've been having trouble kick starting an interest in the game myself for whatever reason, maybe multi-player's the way to go. Have plenty of time for it, just haven't done too much read-up on the multi-player side of things. Feel free to PM me or whatever with details: expected days and times, programs or utilities I'll need, whatever. If it's a bit late on this, all's good, hope you just might also set up a recording or blog of how it went. :)
    Post edited by SergeTroy on
  • Mowgli969Mowgli969 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2014
    Hey everyone! I can still use some more people, PM me your Steam ID's and I'll add ya. Mine is dLMowgli, but people for some reason people can't find me. I'd like to start this tomorrow night (9-24) around 7:30PM PST. So whoever shows up, will play. Please have Skype ready + mic

I'm going to try to make this an ongoing thing, eventually leading into a play through of BG2. So if you can't make it tomorrow, chances are we'll have someone that won't be able to show up for the next one, so build your character up, we might need back-ups.
    Post edited by Mowgli969 on
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    edited September 2014
    Good luck! if it was at a Europe friendly time, I would have been well up for it.
    PM'd you sir.
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    pm'd
  • plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
    messaged. I'm in Atlanta. "Brakwund" Maybe I can come in late night.
    Anyone who wants to play, add me on Steam, "dLMowgli"
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Added you on Steam. Still playing around 7:30 pm?
    Is this an every day thing or once a week? I just realized I never thought about this, for some reason equated it with DnD sessions of my past. Won't be able to join tonight as guest or otherwise but hope to hear how things progress. Can we get an update every now and than on what levels people are at, classes being played, and what not?
    All of that info is on my twitch page, including which time we play every week, www.twitch.tv/mowgli969

We're just playing once a week right now, might bump it up to two soon.
  • plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
    Nice "twitching". I really enjoyed it. I have a priests character I think would help. FYI, playing from Atlanta, GA,
    @plesples4cql, I'm guessing the weather's entering into the pleasant side of things for you guys down there right now too. I'm a pacific northwest kid all the ways & despise my summers & winter's. For GA I can't imagine wanting to visit except in Winter.
  • Gulthias_AmarsonGulthias_Amarson Member Posts: 28
    I'd also like to throw my name into the ring for this. I've got a Cleric/Mage I can drop in or a Fighter/cleric.
    Lemme know if you're still recruiting!