Skip to content

Unpause Hotkey

Hi friends.

I've been looking around to find a resolution to this issue for BG2EE and it appears the only way to unpause the game is with a left click on the icon.

In the original BG2, the pause button was similarly unpause, it would be nice to have this capability of unpausing, or if there's some other way to do it.

I searched through the options, Googled around and what not, couldn't find anything interesting.

Appreciated,

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Have you tried pressing the spacebar key?
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    Yeah Spacebar should both pause and unpause... however you haven't mentioned if you're even playing on a platform that supports a keyboard.
  • HakushiHakushi Member Posts: 3
    Spacebar is the key that I am pressing. It pauses. It doesn't unpause.
  • HakushiHakushi Member Posts: 3
    Hm, it appears binding Hard Pause to spacebar makes it only pause, not unpause.
  • Did you edited your hotkeys? Or do you play windowed mode? Tis is very strange behavour....
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited November 2016
    Has anyone a solution to this problem? I'm experiencing the same thing.

I started up a new game of Dragonspear in a new account, one that wasn't configured to my liking yet so I started off configuring keys. Doing so I selected the spacebar as the hotkey for Hard Pause in the assign keys menu, but now spacebar let's me pause, but not unpause.

How can I fix this?
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I found a solution myself: I assigned P to Hard Pause, this got the spacebar functionality back, then assigned P back to Priest spells and now everything's functioning normally again.