Skip to content

Guantlets of Dexterity

How feasible is it to run after the guantlets of dexterity right out of the gate. I want Keldorn, but his Dex is abyssmal. Can a low level party just starting get them with relative ease?

Comments

• Viconia9Viconia9 Member Posts: 34
    Unseeing eye quest, huh? Well, I usually take that on pretty early in the game, maybe around level 8 or 9. It can be done easily as long you are armed with lots of undead killing spells. *cough-fireball and holy smite-cough* In fact, you can even grab the gauntlets and not take on the Unseeing Eye itself until later! Much easier! ;)
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    Viconia9 said:

In fact, you can even grab the gauntlets and not take on the Unseeing Eye itself until later! Much easier! ;)

Does that involve taking half of the rod with you? Or do you enter places without talking to the people you meet?
  • Viconia9Viconia9 Member Posts: 34
    You don't have to take the rod. If you're worried about blowing up, I think that only happens with the full rod. I don't think half can do anything to you. However, you can stash the rod in a crate somewhere and pick it up when you come back.
    Or, heck, go take on the Unseeing Eye! (If you want to do that, ask me, and I can give you some tips for taking that cult on.)