Skip to content

Can't access Ust'Natha?

I've been to see Adalon the bitchy dragon, received the eggs quest, got transmorgaphied into a Drow party, but the exit from Underdark to Ust'Natha remains closed. What gives?

I'm trying the exit on the very top North East of underdark map - almost due north of the Dark Cave. Big slab of rock in the way, that I believe was supposed to be gone once I got the quest and was disguised as Drow.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    edited October 2014
    There should be a guard there, and you must answer his question correctly by stating you are Veldrin of Ched Nasad.

Additionally, you also must have received the quest from Adalon to find her eggs (DONE), and have her spell cast upon you to disguise you as a Drow party (DONE).

That's it.
  • DQuintDQuint Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for that - I've gone back and forth from the cave to the entrance a few times, re-launched the game etc and never seen a guard ... hoping this isn't a game-blocking bug.
  • EffinyEffiny Member Posts: 378
    DQuint said:

Thanks for that - I've gone back and forth from the cave to the entrance a few times, re-launched the game etc and never seen a guard ... hoping this isn't a game-blocking bug.

First, Adalon must change you and all your party into the drow form. Then the guard appears.
  • DQuintDQuint Member Posts: 10
    Thanks. That's the problem - Adlon turned my party into Drow, but there's no guard outside the Ust'Natha gate. Possibly a mobile version bug?
  • EffinyEffiny Member Posts: 378
    DQuint said:

Thanks. That's the problem - Adlon turned my party into Drow, but there's no guard outside the Ust'Natha gate. Possibly a mobile version bug?

Yeah, it looks like it is a bug. :-(
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    You should probably attach a save so when a dev sees it they can get it right away. This is a pretty serious bug.