Skip to content

Générateur de portraits custom

NoTraNoTra Member Posts: 43
Bonjour à tous,

j'ai récemment développé un petit outil permettant d'uploader une image, de la découper à la bonne taille pour Baldur's gate ou Baldur's gate Enhanced Edition, et de récupérer un fichier zip contenant la où les images au bon format, prêtes à être collées dans votre dossier /Portraits. Voilà longtemps que je trouvais fastidieux de retravailler mes images, d'aller chercher les formats sur internet, de faire X découpages pour transformer ça en bmp... etc.

Donc voilà le boulot est fait (surement pas exempt d'erreurs) et je vous le partage : http://www.notra.fr et cliquez sur la baguette magique.

PS : Sont présents sur cette page, un outil de génération aléatoire de personnage (les races et classes sont bonnes, mais les alignements peuvent être impossible à réaliser), ainsi que le lien vers ma chaîne Youtube où je fais un playthrough commenté de Baldur's Gate : Enhanced Edition
Post edited by NoTra on

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Thanks, great work!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    That's awesome. *bookmark*
  • NoTraNoTra Member Posts: 43
    Just made a little change. Now the generated bmp filenames are 8 letters long, because BGEE doesn't see the portrait if the filename is longer than 8.

So you can now just put the generated files in the portrait folder, and see the result in the game.
    Hi everyone,

In case you did knew, Pillars of Eternity is out, and I updated my tool to crop portrait for it !

Go to notra.fr/portrait.php and click on PoE radio button, then upload your portait, crop it and download zip file containing Large and Small crop well named. You juste have to put it in the right folder and boom !

There you go !

Informations about portrait in PoE down below :
    Installing
    Each portrait comes formatted in PNG and measures at 210 x 330 pixels, with the smaller in-game UI portraits measuring at 76 x 96 pixels.

There are two separate files for any given portrait. You can name them anything you want but the filename must end in _lg.png for the large version of the portrait, and _sm.png for the small in-game UI version of the portrait. The file names must match, so for example if you have a portrait you want to implement into the game, it'll be made up of two files:

example_lg.png

example_sm.png

You'll want to copy the files into the following directory depending on whether the portrait is for a male or female character:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\data\art\gui\portraits\player\male

or

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\data\art\gui\portraits\player\female
    Hi everyone !

Just a small post to tell you that I updated the website ! I have like 50 visitors/day since 2014 and I thought a little reskin will be good for everyone.

So do not hesitate to visit and tell if everything seems ok !

PS : I also started a tip system to help me pay the server, so if you have used this service and feel generous enough to donate me the equivalent of a coffee, do not hesitate !