Skip to content

Comments

• ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    You can't kick Jaheira out that late into her quest. It isn't a bug, it is her feeling betrayed by you.
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177

You can't kick Jaheira out that late into her quest. It isn't a bug, it is her feeling betrayed by you.

She is the only companion that leaves for good if i boot her after completing her quest?
    edited October 2014
    @jahes64 I think most of the NPCs that can be romanced have points of no return, where if you play too long through their questline they will never come back after you boot them.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I wonder if you turned her to stone if you could recruit her again after turning her back to flesh. I'm fairly certain doing so would mess up any romance variables, but she might at least return to the party afterward. I've never tried it though, so I can't say for certain.
    "Lock of Jaheira's heir" has any use or is a junk item that i can throw away?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    edited October 2014
    I'm aware of no reason to keep it once the Baron Ployer sidequest is completed. If you want to be cautious though, ditch it in a barrel or chest so it will hang around forever but not deplete your inventory space.
    It has no use outside keeping it for roleplaying purposes.
    I'd like to see a list of all the junk items in the game, if there is any. Dragging a lot of items along without knowing they are junk things or not, is a real pain.