Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Making Malificent. How do i make horns? How can i change cape to look more like hers?

Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 136
Hi :)
Im making Malificent. Using Wings01(helm) and a awsome staff wich can throw magic missle.
Type: elf
Class: Cleric/Mage (done by eekeeper since elf could not be C/M)

Horns:
When i put on the wings helm i get wings, but i also want here to display horns as well. Im not able to copy horns from forexample kiel's helmet, how do i do this? Or is there any other horns wich looks more like malificent's ones?

Throwing Staff Narbucchad's Demise +1:
I do like this staff, but i want it to cast a symbol looking like roots or smt instead, so its more like here spellcasting ^^

Speedy spellcasting:
I want to shorten the time between spell casting/using albilities etc like the improved alacrity spell in bg2ee, this mod i would prefer to have via item effect :P I also want to shorten the time to cast both priest and mage spells like robe of vecna forexample ;d

Modifying class:
I wanna modify this exact class(C/M) into:
- Be able to get +3 profience with staff, and +3 profience with 2handed wepons.
- Also want to modify elf to have: +1 bonus to thaco with staff.
- Also want thaco to improve with +1 bonus each lvl of mage.

Comments

• Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 136
    damn forgot the question:
    Can any1 help me? :D I use NearInfinity

Speedy spellcasting:
    I fixed both theese now myself :D

• JitterBugJitterBug Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2014
    can add alacrity and reduce spell casting time with ee keeper as well via effects. As for the visuals I've got no idia.
    Aura Cleansing - Daer'Ragh's Aura Cleansing is in the "Type" drop down menu select that change target to self and Modifier Type to 1 and you have permanent alacrity. As for casting time Modifier theres a separate affect for both mage spells and cleric spells which you can find at http://gemrb.org/iesdp/opcodes/bgee.htm
    Can do the proficiencies with ee keeper as well though 2 handed weapons only have 2 points to put in. As for your thaco you want +1thaco with staff type only not granted by proficiency I don't know. For losing 1 thaco perlevel might change stat 54-thaco modifier to a percentage modifier but than you'de presumably just lose 2 thaco every time it went down instead of 1 so it wouldnt be every level, The alternative is to just edit it your self every level via ee keeper or mod mages themselves.

JitterBug said:

can add alacrity and reduce spell casting time with ee keeper as well via effects. As for the visuals I've got no idia.
    Aura Cleansing - Daer'Ragh's Aura Cleansing is in the "Type" drop down menu select that change target to self and Modifier Type to 1 and you have permanent alacrity. As for casting time Modifier theres a separate affect for both mage spells and cleric spells which you can find at http://gemrb.org/iesdp/opcodes/bgee.htm
    Can do the proficiencies with ee keeper as well though 2 handed weapons only have 2 points to put in. As for your thaco you want +1thaco with staff type only not granted by proficiency I don't know. For losing 1 thaco perlevel might change stat 54-thaco modifier to a percentage modifier but than you'de presumably just lose 2 thaco every time it went down instead of 1 so it wouldnt be every level, The alternative is to just edit it your self every level via ee keeper or mod mages themselves.

Thank you, i already got help with all this in another topic now, exept for the horns :P
    I can now mod what effects i want in nearinfinity, im currently working my way into weidu now xD Its hard xD But i hope i can manage that in time as well :D

Thank you for your link, yes priest spells are very slow, ill have a look on that link :D