Skip to content

New to MP - looking for players

H0RSEH0RSE Member Posts: 115
As the title says, I am new to BG MP, "new" as in "never did it before," and I was looking to try it out. I was hoping there were some experienced players willing to join where they could show me the ropes of BG(2) MP, such as the "musts" of playing MP, any tips or tricks or "nuances" that come with playing MP, or the differences from playing MP vs SP.

I am willing to play BG or BG2, but I would rather play BG2. After many years of off and on activity, I finally sat down and finished BG today - I have not beaten BG2 yet. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Comments

• UygothUygoth Member Posts: 13
    ill play bg2 with you if your still looking for someone.
  • ValantineValantine Member Posts: 8
    im down for a game on BG1, its all i own. steam name is valantine
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Hi Horse, we have a game going and are looking for a fourth if you're interested. My skype is aram.madigan :)
  • SufferSuffer Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I'm up to some playthrough with a party over gameranger prefferably. UTC+1
  • FigginFiggin Member Posts: 43
    Wowo, what time do you guys play?
  • SufferSuffer Member Posts: 3
    at 16:00 mostly
    Time zone?
    Time zone?
    Time zone?
    Sorry for the triple post. Kept hitting the post button because nothing was happening.
  • ScrotorScrotor Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Is this still on going? I'm new to BG multi player as well, and would love to try it out!
  • plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
    I am a multi-player fan of BG1. I still don't own BG2 (I had it briefly when if was first on disc).
  • XilosXilos Member Posts: 7
    PM me, i can play almost every evening. I am from europe.
  • serjmaiaserjmaia Member Posts: 8
    if anyone wants do gatter 4 ppl to play online add my skype sergiomaia01