Skip to content

Roleplay focused run, most likely start with BG2

TriaxxTriaxx Member Posts: 56
Roleplay focused run for a couple people who are interested. You can cheat/mod a *little* mainly to suit the roleplay and save time

i.e. I don't care if you cheat for better rolls or import light gear or a special ability, Just nothing too over the top and have some justification for it

For the sake of time I homebrew a bit, such as ctrl-R anyone that died (only after the fight is over). Blah blah blah I'm not making this as focused on mechanics as I am just RPing with some folks.

So yeah,

Oh, and you're following a Chaotic neutral( or evil, depending on if you're one of those paladin types) berserker dualed into a wild mage, so expect me to be okay with evil party members and evil decisions from time to time.

And also to be as dysfunctional as I am in real life.

I'm also all about Neera, (because I'm a punk rocker who only dates wild cards that are bound to break my heart)
and Minsc, Imoen (for SoA anyways) and that sort of spoiler character you bring to life at the start of ToB are all non optional additions.

So yeah, post your characters, even if I don't have room for you its still cool reading about some of them. I also assume we are all still using Hamachi, so I'll message you and we can set up the logistics.

Oh, and last thing, I'll mostly be available weekday afternoons and nights on the weekend, so that whoever joins up we can try to match schedules.