Skip to content

My two cents worth of bugs

MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
Hi!
Just everything I've come across during my play through

Xvart Raids stays in Quests
Branwen stays in Quests
Prisoner in Gnoll Fort stays in Quest (I didn't pick up Minsc) - got this "tip" from a friendly Gnoll
Lots of people talk about Firewine Bridge - stays in Quest
Laerta and Louise - couldn't go on with quest since Gevisse (I think) didn't want to talk to me. Killed him and finished the quest but the quest remains under Quest
Slythe and Krystyn - I killed them as soon as I heard about them but they stay in Quest
Several other pieces of information stay under Quests - maybe they should be under "Journal" instead???

Lots of characters come up and talk to me about the Duke, Scar, woman in top floor of Iron Throne, S & K even if I've killed them all. Thanks for the info - BUT THEY'RE F***ING DEAD! :D

Neera goes into a loop when talking to the Druid in Adoy's enlave. The conversation goes round and round and round.
During this conversation there is also a bug with the "Continue" button. The button is there, but there is no text.

Characters disappear - I run away and when I go back they're gone (in small spaces, e.g. a golem in the siren cave by the beach).

The Quick Loot bar. When not seeing the first row of items the QLB jumps to the end all the time - bloody annoying.
QLB - when you pick stuff up it doesn't stack.
This probably also effects the gem bag and the scroll case. Some things don't stack in those bags/cases (i.e. you have 1 healing potion, 1 healing potion,1 healing potion,1 healing potion instead of 4 healing potions).

Fight music keeps on playing even after the fight is over.

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited October 2014
    yeah the Quick Loot Bar scrolling to the end whenever you click a displayed item to loot it... is indeed quite annoying. It also sometimes shows equippable stuff with a red tint and supposedly breaks item stacking (I never really noticed this last issue).

If all 3 of these issues get fixed then the feature will be pretty sweet. As it is it's kind of annoying to use. A bunch (all?) of what you've reported has also been reported previously as well.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    For all the journal issues, could you enable debug and enter the command:
    C:StrrefOn()

Then post screen caps of the journal or list the string reference #'s for each entry that should have been cleared. This will make it much easier for us to create the steps to reproduce the issue, which needs to be done before we can have it fixed.

For the other items, any additional information you can provide to help in reproducing the problem would be appreciated.

Regardless, I'll be taking a look at these and writing those up which are not already known.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2015
    Yaa for thread necroing. Lacking another way to approach this I'm just going to close this thread and create bug reports for anything mentioned here that doesn't already have an internal report. That said a few of them (the one about Branwen and the one about the Xvarts) look like they have been recently covered by Hook71.
    Post edited by elminster on
This discussion has been closed.