Skip to content

Is War Chant of the Sith in the EE?

ZyzzogetonZyzzogeton Member Posts: 526
And how exactly does it work with the multiple Bard kits?

Edit: Nevermind, just read the manual, Win the Game The Song is there.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2014
    Yes its in the EE. Only non-kitted bards get it. You can check out the manuals here for more info (in this case check out the 2nd manual).

http://www.beamdog.com/files/iwdee/iwdee_manual1.pdf

http://www.beamdog.com/files/iwdee/iwdee_manual2.pdf
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Its there and beautiful. (And why I'd never play a Kitted Bard)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I'm disaapointed. Bard kits are there but now completely gimped.
  • ZyzzogetonZyzzogeton Member Posts: 526
    edited October 2014
    The Skald's 4 damage bonus might be pretty useful in Heart of Fury. Especially since the lack of HLA's mean their song doesn't become redundant later on because of Enhanced Bard Song

Now I'm thinking a duet between a Skald and a Bard (singing WCotS) might actually be awesome.
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    If skald and sith song stacks... I might try and make a pure "punch your face in" team
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Spungi said:

If skald and sith song stacks... I might try and make a pure "punch your face in" team

Ooh, ooh, combine those with a Dwarven Defender as your tank, and have an unstoppable battleline, with half your slots free for whatever else you want to be doing! It'll be unstoppable!
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Never been a huge fan of dwarven defenders... Hate the penalty to movement speed when they use their ability.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I agree. The kitted Bards remain useful and unique, but now vanilla Bards are more than viable and make the four together one of the best overall classes. I'm excited about it.
  • Ancalagon44Ancalagon44 Member Posts: 252
    I see that the Grand Mastery stats being used are the BG1 (unnerfed) values. Plus, thieves get evasion at level 7. And, if I read the manual correctly, all Paladins become immune to fear at level 3 (unless this is just the vanilla paladin), which means the Cavalier's immunity to fear is not so unique.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    This bard song always brings up images of Star Wars.
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    I always wonder what The Sith are in the context of Forgotten Realms lore