Skip to content

Can you dual into a kit from a pure class yet?

I've tried doing it with EEkeeper in BG2EE but it didn't work, always ended up bugging out in one way or another.

Any progress regarding that?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • InfiltratorInfiltrator Member Posts: 121
    How exactly do you do it with EEkeeper? Do you dual, say into thief from fighter, then modify the save so thief is assassin?
  • AmeranthftwAmeranthftw Member Posts: 57
    With EEkeeper you can dual into whatever you want, then open the save file, find the character in question, and change it's kit such that it is whatever you want.

In the case of your assassin/fighter, you would have the class of fighter, the original class of thief, and you would modify the kit manually to be assassin.
  • InfiltratorInfiltrator Member Posts: 121

With EEkeeper you can dual into whatever you want, then open the save file, find the character in question, and change it's kit such that it is whatever you want.

In the case of your assassin/fighter, you would have the class of fighter, the original class of thief, and you would modify the kit manually to be assassin.

But do I modify it after I dual in the game or do I dual it from eekeeper? Thanks.
  • AmeranthftwAmeranthftw Member Posts: 57
    Dual it in game, that should guarantee success.
    Infiltrator
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    edited November 2014
    Dual in game, open up in EEkeeper, change kit, change level of the kitted class to zero.
    load the modified save in game then level up.
    Infiltrator