Skip to content

First time player, take a look at my party?

Lewis244Lewis244 Member Posts: 26
I never realized how stressful it would be to create a full party, as I'm used to just creating a single character in BGEE. I spent a full day trying to figure out what I wanted to do with 6 characters and only today boiled it down to these fine fellows.
I've got:
-Glayne, a fiery haired Dwarven Defender who I'll be using to take most of the damage for the team. Proficient in war hammers and the sword and shied style.

-Forori, Glayne's older brother. A Dwarven priest of Helm also proficient in sword and shield style, but prefers to use flails. The two travel everywhere together, in a grand search for gold and riches, and good adventure.

-Nells, a male Human bard who came across the two brothers at a tavern, and decided he'd travel with the duo in hopes of finding a great adventure to sing about for years to come, he's proficient with crossbows and short swords.

-Urunar, a Half-Orc barbarian. Not the brightest bulb in the box, but he means well. He wields an axe in each hand and deals some nasty damage.

-Hesgani, a dark skinned gnomish cleric/theif. She travels everywhere with Urunar, the two are inseperable. Glayne, Forori and Nells came across the two after Hesgani attempted to rob Nells. Urunar is the brute force, and Hesgani attacks from behind with her sling, while also keeping her large ally alive with some healing magic.

-Arana, an Elf sorceress. The group saved her from a nasty band of orcs, and she's been faithful ever since, lending her magical prowess to a group that had none to boast about before. She's also quite the dart thrower.

Although I don't plan on changing much about my characters, as I spent well over 2 days trying to figure them out, I'm totally open to suggestions. Plus, it'd be nice to have some thought from some IWD veterans!

Comments

• FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Looks like you have all of the roles covered! If it were me, I don't think I would want a full cleric and a half cleric. So for hesgani, I might consider a thief kit, or fighter thief multi for the shortbow