Skip to content

Right and left bar issue on IPhone5

Hello, I've just bought BG: EE on my IPhone and when I started play I turned off by accident left bar and now I cant turn it on. I can see a button to turn it on but it so small to press it. I've tried press it for 10 minutes. I cant even save game or look into backpack. Please change size of it in next update :(

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    You need to reload a previous save before the incident and avoid hiding the bars. This is a known issue in mobile versions of the game and will hopefully be addressed.
  • LagulandLaguland Member Posts: 8
    Thank you
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    You can also use the iPhone's zoom feature to make the buttons bigger as needed. Double tap with three fingers to zoom, then tap-hold-drag to move the view around (or tap and hold near the edges to scroll around. Double tap with three fingers again to return to normal view.
    jackjack
  • LagulandLaguland Member Posts: 8
    It doesn't work :( zoom doesn't make GUI bigger or I do something wrong. There is another issue with it. I've played for 1h and during battle I hid bar when I wanted to choose hero. I loaded previous save game but there was hidden as well :( It stragne because it wasn't hidden when I saved game.
    jackjack
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    You may need to enable accessibility options on your iPhone.
    procco
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Where are these accessibility options?

It's so frustrating!!

To top it off, now it affects future games as well.

See how the icon is at the bottom, even when it shouldn't be in the first pic? Well, if I save and then load the same exact game (pictures are from a new game), then I lose the sidebar when loading the game.

procco said:

You can also use the iPhone's zoom feature to make the buttons bigger as needed. Double tap with three fingers to zoom, then tap-hold-drag to move the view around (or tap and hold near the edges to scroll around. Double tap with three fingers again to return to normal view.

I can zoom, but even on an iPhone 6 plus, I can't tap the button to bring the sidebar back up.
    lunar said:

You need to reload a previous save before the incident and avoid hiding the bars. This is a known issue in mobile versions of the game and will hopefully be addressed.

Even this isn't working for me.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I guess the good news is that they fixed this issue in the engine update for IWDEE, so hopefully it will be backported to BGEE along with the other fixes in the next patch, whenever that comes along…
    JuliusBorisov