Skip to content

IWD EE on Android brightness issues?

I have been reading through this forum now for some time and I see no mention of this so I am wondering if it just a problem on my Note 10 2014. When in the crypts and Kresselack's Tomb in the Vale (this is as far as I have gotten on the Android version) it is SO dark that I can not see to move at all. I know it is supposed to be dark in them, but in the PC version I can at least see enough to know where to move. On my Note 10 it is like having the black fog not move away when you enter an area. The only thing that allows me to move at all is turning on the "Highlight" option and at least them I can see where doors and loot are. still walking around in bitch black though. I have the tablets brightness set to full, and I see no options in the game for gamma correction etc. anyone else notice this?

Comments

• RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    I remember having the same problem with BGEE on my android phone. Some areas (dungeons mainly) are basically pitch black. Limitation of the engine on android maybe?
  • tobiasjtobiasj Member Posts: 2
    Ronnaann said:

I remember having the same problem with BGEE on my android phone. Some areas (dungeons mainly) are basically pitch black. Limitation of the engine on android maybe?

And there was never an explanation or patch to brighten things up? oh this doesn't bode well... Thanks for the info...