Skip to content

aquatic museum area

I cant trigger the string where gareth ask me to get the key from Karish, I tried many possibilities like talking to karish first or gareth, accept to help Karish or not...

Anyone has faced this issue yet?

Comments

• francfort40francfort40 Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2014
    I probably bugged this by entering dorn deep too soon and getting in chapter 6 before finishing wyrm thooth area..
  • I also began chapter 6 before finishing the wyrm tooth area. Quest went smoothly after talking with Karish first.
    Did you talk with Vera yet? Not sure if she's able to trigger that particular part of the quest, but trying doesn't hurt.

Btw. are you able to repair the bridge to the south-west?
  • francfort40francfort40 Member Posts: 20

I also began chapter 6 before finishing the wyrm tooth area. Quest went smoothly after talking with Karish first.
    Did you talk with Vera yet? Not sure if she's able to trigger that particular part of the quest, but trying doesn't hurt.

Btw. are you able to repair the bridge to the south-west?

You have to click to the bridge first then go see soth so he will give you the book, Yes I spoke to vera.

In original icewind dale I have always had the quest from gareth asking me to get the key from karish, but in enhance edition I am not able...