Skip to content

Exp Limit and Dual-Classing

Long time reader, first time poster

So, I've been wandering around these forums for a while, and there doesn't seem to be a consensus as to whether or not i could do a lvl 29/30 dual class, or if I would bump into the 8mil exp limit. Since multi-class characters don't have to deal with this limit, I am rather curious if it still affects the dual-classes.

So I am here to ask for a definitive answer, is the 29/30 dual class possible, or not?

Comments

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    edited November 2014
    Should be, but it isn't.
    Reported bug
  • Hic_UpHic_Up Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the prompt response. But I just happened to notice that the post is filed under bug reports, so can I assume that dual 29/30 is supposed to be possible? And, if so, might we expect any action on this issue sometime/eventually/ever?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Hic_Up said:

Thanks for the prompt response. But I just happened to notice that the post is filed under bug reports, so can I assume that dual 29/30 is supposed to be possible? And, if so, might we expect any action on this issue sometime/eventually/ever?

Yea dual to 30 from 29 should be possible. Its in their internal tracker so that is a good sign as far as getting it addressed.
  • Hic_UpHic_Up Member Posts: 3
    Thanks again, guess I'll just have to wait and see.